► What's Happening - The Boise State University cross country teams enters their second week of competition with the squad splitting runners between the Roy Griak Invitational (St. Paul, Minn.) and Bob Firman Invitational (Eagle, Idaho).
► A Look at Boise State:
● Broncos in the Rankings: The Boise State men's team moved into the No. 15 spot on the USTFCCCA NCAA Division I West Region chart.
● Bronco Honors: After their first-ever meet with Boise State freshmen Drew O'donoghue-McDonald and Emma Bates were named the WAC Male and Female Athletes of the Week for Sept. 6-12.
● About the Broncos: The Broncos welcome 12 men and 32 women to the 2010 roster, four newcomers to the men's side and 16 to the women's.
► 25th Annual Roy Griak Invitational:
● Race Times: The Merrill Fischbein Men's Gold (Division I) Competition is slated for 11:20 a.m. (Mountain), while the Jack Johnson Women's Gold (Division I) Competition is set for 12:10 p.m. (Mountain).
● Course Distances: The 2010 course distances will be 8-kilometers for the men and 6-kilometers for the women.
● Race Location: The meet will take place at the University of Minnesota Les Bolstad Golf Course in St. Paul, Minn.
● Broncos Making the Trip: For the men: Brad Bogdan, Sawyer Bosch, Scott Foley, Jeff Howard, Drew O'donoghue-McDonald, Brian Pierre and Allan Schroeder. For the women: Emma Bates, Sarah Bisterfeldt, Alyssa Boucher, Carly Gerard, Erin McLaughlin, Shannon Moskowitz and Tessa Murray.
● Teams Competing: Arizona (M&W), Arizona State (W), Baylor (W), Boise State (M&W), Boston College (W), BYU (M), Central Michigan (M&W), Coastal Carolina (W), Colorado State (M&W), Drake (M&W), Duke (M&W), Iowa State (M&W), McNeese State (M), Minnesota (M&W), Naval Academy (W), New Mexico (M&W), North Carolina State (M&W), North Dakota State (W), Northern Illinois (W), Oklahoma (M), Oregon State (W), Penn State (M&W), Providence (W), Rice (W), South Carolina (W), South Dakota State (M&W), Toledo (W) and Utah Valley State (M&W).
● Honoring Coach Wick: Boise State cross country coach Brad Wick will serve as an honorary official at the 25th Annual Roy Griak Invitational. He will be honored at the meet in an 11:45 a.m. (Mountain) ceremony.
► Bob Firman Invitational:
● Race Times: The collegiate men are slated for an 8:50 a.m. (Mountain) start, while the women begin at 9:25 a.m.
● Course Distances: The 2010 course distances will be 8-kilometers for the men and 5-kilometers for the women.
● Broncos Racing: The Broncos who don't make the trip to the Roy Griak Invite will participate in the Bob Firman Invite.
● Race Location: The meet will take place at Eagle Island State Park in Eagle, Idaho.
● Paid Parking: Eagle Island State Park charges $5 per vehicle to park.