Dec. 6, 2016
NEXT UP FOR WOMEN'S BASKETBALL
- Concordia (Ore.) (3-5) at Boise State (7-0)
- Boise, Idaho (Taco Bell Arena)
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 | 7 p.m. MT
- Watch Live | Listen Live |
Follow the Broncos On
Boise State Notes
- The Game: Boise State (7-0) takes its undefeated record into Wednesday night's home encounter with the Concordia (Ore.) Cavaliers (3-5) at 7 p.m. (Mountain) in Taco Bell Arena.
- Next Up: The Broncos return to the road for the final time during nonconference play when they travel to Seattle, Wash., to face the 13th-ranked Washington Huskies (8-1).
- Radio: KTIK (AM 1350) will carry all of the women's games throughout the season. Chris Lewis is in his fourth season as the voice of the Broncos.
- Internet Broadcast: You can also listen to the radio broadcast on the internet at BroncoSports.com.
A QUICK LOOK AT CONCORDIA GAME
- Boise State (7-0) is on a seven game win streak and coming off a four-point overtime win Sunday at Washington State.
- Brooke Pahukoa leads Boise State averaging 16.7 points per game ... Shalen Shaw adds 11.4 points and team-high 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Boise State ranks 14th nationally in 3-point percentage at .412 and is seventh in 3-pointers made per game at 9.7 ... the Broncos average 78.7 points per game, first in the Mountain West and 31st nationally.
- Concordia (3-5) is a member of the NCAA Division II Great Northwest Athletic Conference.
- Concordia split two homes games last week defeating Saint Martin's 76-61, before falling to Seattle Pacific 66-51.
- The Cavaliers are led by Danielle Hartzog averaging 12 points and 4.6 rebounds per game ... Keesha Sarman adds 9.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- CU averages 61.9 points per game, allows 62.4 ppg and is shooting 35.9 percent from the floor as a team.
- Boise State leads the series 1-0 with Concordia following last year's 84-77 win in Boise on Dec. 13.
BRONCO FASTBREAK NOTES
- Boise State has won seven straight and in one of 19 teams nationally to remain undefeated in NCAA Division I ... the only Mountain West team that is perfect on the year.
- The 7-0 start is the best since the 2009 squad started the season at 7-0 ... the school record is 12-0 (1974-75).
- Boise State has had three or more players reach double-figure scoring in all seven games to date, nine different Broncos have been involved.
- Boise State leads the MW in 3-point percentage as a team at .412 to rank 14th nationally ... they are 20th in the nation for total 3-pointers made at 68.
- The Broncos have five of the top-15 3-point shooters in the MW: Brooke Pahukoa (.439), Marta Hermida (.414), Riley Lupfer (.406), Shalen Shaw (.391) and Yaiza Rodriguez (.385).
- Head coach Gordy Presnell is approaching the 600 career wins milestone currently sitting at 598.
- Yaiza Rodriguez has dished out nine or more assists in four contests to date and six or more in six games.
- Rodriguez leads the MW and is third nationally in assists per game at 8.0.
- Rodriguez is the school's career assist leader with 480.
- Brooke Pahukoa leads the team and ranks second in the MW for points per game at 16.7 ... she has five games in double-digit points, three with 20-plus.
- Brooke Pahukoa is seventh in the MW and 56th nationally in 3-point percentage at .439 ... she leads the league and is 66th nationally in 3-pointers per game.
- Shalen Shaw is second on team and 17th in MW for scoring at 11.4 points per game ... she leads the team and is 10th in MW for rebounds at 7.1 per game.
- Riley Lupfer is shooting 40.6 percent (12th MW) from 3-pointer range with 13 makes and a average of 1.9 per game (t-7th MW).